We are looking for a Project Architect to take on a range of exciting central London schemes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Architect or experienced Part 2/Architectural Designer looking to step up to a project lead role.We are seeking a strong, confident and talented individual with the ambition toplay a significant part in the practice.
We take pride in our work environment and the development of our staff with fair, flexible working hours, shared experiences,and collective responsibility.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a UK Architecture Practice
- Have an aptitude for design software and interest in exploring new digital workflows
- Be highly proficient in the use of Revit with a minimum 2 years hands-on experience
- Be comfortable moving between software ideally including BIM 360, Rhino, AutoCAD, 3DSMax, Adobe Suite, VRay and Enscape
- Have a sound understanding of construction technologies and UK Building regulations
- Be proactive and willing to work autonomously
- Be client and deadline focused
This is a great role:
- If you are looking for a practice that will treat you with respect and independence and provide opportunities to express your full potential
- If you want a chance to play a pivotal role during a period of rapid growth in our portfolio and client base
- If you want to be empowered to affect real change in the practice’s future, with the potential for rapid career progression to Senior Architect and Associate roles
- If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a small practice that punches above its weight using leading edge technology
If you are looking for your next challenge and feel you can make a real difference we want to hear from you
To apply please follow the link below to answer a few questions: